Thursday 11 February 18:30 – 21:30 KHBS027
This Thursday you are invited to our special session run by VISA. They are running a bespoke workshop on developing your ‘go to market’ strategies.
The session will look at and develop the following:
1. The ‘go to market’ roadmap
2. What does a successful go to market strategy look like? What are the key considerations and ingredients?
3. What distribution channels should be considered? How to assess the right channel(s) for your company/product/service?
4. What do corporate buyers / procurement teams look for? What kind of questions will they ask of new suppliers, what types of checklists & due diligence will they undertake?
5. What does success look like and how should it be measured?
I highly recommend you attend the session – your businesses need it. Also, the Sales Workshop session on Friday with David Knull will make more sense if you understand the bigger picture.
Now, some housekeeping:
1 Please send me your sales figures for the last week.
2 Please send me links to your adverts, and don’t forget links to your Fb, Instagram, Twitter etc. – as identified as part of your digital strategy.
Deadline: 23:59 tonight.
Finally, thanks very much to all of you who came out on Friday – it was a nice mix of #mace14, #mace15, and MACE friends. I hope to see many more of your for the next one 🙂