There is a first time for everything and for us, this is the first time we are working on D&AD New Blood briefs for a MACE module. Yesterday was the D&AD deadline for those who wanted to officially submit for the Awards. Best (or worst) of all, this deadline comes only a few days after our Dragons’ Den deadline.
In no particular order:
- Rebecca submitted for the adidas service innovation brief*.
- Celine submitted for the John Lewis future of retail brief*.
- Dennis submitted for the Hasbro board game innovation brief*.
- Apeksha submitted for the Dropbox Paper design to make a difference brief*.
- Riddhima and Hyunmi submitted for the JCDecaux #LondonIsOpen brief*.
- Mariana submitted for the BBC tech-inspired experience innovation brief*.
- Whan submitted for the Hellman’s sustainability and food waste brief*.
- As a bonus – Stephi Batliner #MACE16 submitted an iteration of her MACE16 Personal Research Project for the Adobe Side Hustle brief*.
Well done on all of your hard work and for keeping the growth mindset alive. 💪💪💪
*All briefs can be viewed on the D&AD site https://www.dandad.org/en/d-ad-new-blood-awards/